Monday, November 28, 2005

Another KU Effort to Minimize Intelligent Design

KU recently announced plans for a class that lumps Intelligent Design in with mythology. The professor of that class posted a note to a usenet group that the purpose for the class was to stick it in the face of us idiots in the religious right. A nice use of my tax dollars professor!

The newest class is in the Anthropology department and aims to classify Intelligent Design as pseudoscience because it can't be proven. Until they can prove that one species involves into another species, I suggest that KU also includes evolution in this class on pseudosciences.

It's too bad I love KU basketball so much, because it would be so easy to write them off for their radical liberal ways. But oh how I love Jayhawk basketball! Am I selling my soul to the devil every time I recite the Rock Chalk Jayhawk chant?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home