Monday, April 10, 2006

Charges against Abortion Mill Operator Tiller?

Abortion opponents on Friday presented the Sedgwick County court with a petition bearing 7,754 local signatures, far more than needed to force a grand jury to investigate the case of a mentally retarded woman who died after having a late-term abortion.

Read the full story here.

It would be good to force a full investigation and potentially unearth the inner workings of the abortion mill industry. It's an abomination that this scoundrel operates in our state.

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Jean Heimann said...

I just discovered your blog. I am also from Kansas and have been writing extensively about Tiller. I agree with you --we must do everything we can (within the law) to stop Tiller and close this place down.

Let's pray and fast for this intention.

God bless you,
Jean

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger KDoel said...

Welcome to True Believers! I hope you'll visit and post often.

Trust me, I'll be praying alongside you for the blessed day when Tiller's operation (bad choice of words) is shut down permanently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home