Monday, June 27, 2005

SCOTUS Rulings on Ten Commandments

Two rulings came out today on the Ten Commandments on public property. One said they could be displayed on public property, the other said they couldn't be posted on a courthouse wall. How incongruous. This is not a secular country like France, as Scalia said in his dissent. The Ten Commandments, the basis for our nation's laws, is a historical document that is vital to the formation of our country's legal system. It should be on display at all courthouses.

3 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Travis said...

I agree. I am planning to write an article on this for Virtue magazine.

The Blogging boy Scout,
Travis

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I really enjoyed

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I really enjoyed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home