Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rallying for Life...and against it.

There were rallies at the statehouse yesterday...for those supporting life issues and those who are AGAINST life. Wow...how do you get out of bed and motivate yourself to go and rally FOR killing babies? How does that become your passion?

As the by-product of a rendezvous among college students in a dorm room who was subsequently adopted by a very nice family, I'm quite glad my bio-mom chose life. Sure, she could have aborted me before birth or suffocated me with a pillow immediately after--both with the same result--and I wouldn't be around to appreciate the decision she made. But as a proud former-fetus, I enjoy the life and breath that God gives me and am thankful for each day that I have been blessed to live because of the difficult decision my mother had to make.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home